Do you have a desire to learn about the natural world? Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge with others? Become a docent! Museum docents are volunteer tour guides trained by museum staff. We have year-round recruitment for our diverse docent programs.These include:
Museum-based school programs:
- Ohlone culture and history
- Animal habitats and adaptations
- Art of Nature
- Neary Lagoon Wetland Walk
- Neary Lagoon Watershed Walk
- Santa Cruz Sandhills Exploration
- Natural History preschool storytime - "Nat Time"
- Exhibit Hosting
- On the Spot - shoreline observation from East Cliff Drive
Summer Docent Training:
Saturday, June 30, 10am
We will pilot a new summer docent program "On the spot" - shoreline observation with a spotting scope in front of our Museum on the beautiful cliffs of Seabright Beach.
Call the Education Manager at 420-6115 x12 or email email@example.com.